The follow postion(s) are available at Triton Boats:
End date: 9-25-14
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
- Proficient in production aluminum MIG and TIG welding
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for aluminum
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
Industrial Park Road, FLIPPIN, AR 72634
*Applicants will be required to successfully complete a Welding Test in various processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete job description and information on the application process.
For additional employment opportunities with Triton Boats you may CLICK HERE to pre-qualify or contact email@example.com for more information on how to apply.
Please understand that Triton Boats does not accept unsolicited resumes for consideration.
Triton Boats/Fishing Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is committed to providing a work environment free from unlawful discrimination. Accordingly, Fishing Holdings prohibits unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, leave of absence, lay off, recall and termination, on the basis of a personâ€™s race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, military status, citizenship status and any other status protected under federal, state or local law.